HEAT TRANSFER COIL
RaviAirCon is one the leading manufacturer of Heat Transfer Coil since 1996.
We are engaged in offering Energy Efficient Heat Transfer Coils, which is extremely praised in the market. Owing to high demand, professionals make these products in varied patterns.
Heat Transfer Coil cools the air by replacing heated air with cool air through a heat exchanger coil. A heat exchanger is a system used to transfer heat between two or more fluids. Heat exchangers are used in both cooling and heating processes. The fluids may be separated by a solid wall to prevent mixing or they may be in direct contact.
DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT WITH US
OUR FEATURED PRODUCTS
HEAT TRANSFER COIL
HEAT TRANSFER COIL FEATURES
- Each and every raw material going into the cooling coil is of best quality/grade and procured from the best available in the country
- Chilled water, Hot water coils, Direct expansion coils & Steam coils are fabricated out of copper tubes with aluminium fins and with an option of anti corrosive aluminium fins as well
- We manufacture the most efficient coils sine wave fins to increase the heat transfer surface area to ensure the most economical and energy efficient system
- Our coils are manufactured with 1/2” OD copper tubes (AHU’s) and 3/8” OD (FCU’s) copper tubes and aluminium fins
- We use imported copper tubes and procure aluminium from the best available source in the country
- The aluminium used for fins is of special alloy/annealed to produce un-cracked full drawn collar from fins varying from 6-12 fins per inch
- The coils are tested at a pneumatic pressure of 21 kg/sq cm by dipping in a tank full of water for 2 hrs to ensure that the coil is leak proof
- Since we have inbuilt automatic plants to manufacture these coils, hence we are able to match the delivery schedule as per your project requirement and at the same time ensure the best quality of the coils which are ultimate source of heat transfer
- We also manufacture and supply 5/8” OD Stainless Steel tubes with aluminium fins
GET IN TOUCH
If you’ve got questions or ideas you would like to share, send a message. For anything more specific, please use one of the addresses listed below.